Core Banking Officer
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
This role is responsible for monitoring daily transactions, providing support to business user when they got issue or unusual transaction, running end of day (EOD), end of month (EOM) and end of year (EOY) to close banking operation transaction, willing perform other duty which is assigned by supervisor.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for closing End of Day (EOD) on Core Banking system and generating reports.
- Have to solve problem on day once there is an emergency issue during closing EOD.
- Responsible for monitoring and supporting daily Banking operation in branches and departments.
- Simulate issue in test environment to find out the root cause.
- Raise the internal system change request to IT manager for getting approval to fix issues.
- Update supervisor the Incident report.
Skills and Specifications
- At least bachelor degree in computer science.
- 1 year experience in banking operation support or related.
- Able to work at night shift.
- Ability to use PL/SQL, VB.Net, Microsoft Access, and report application.
- Knowledge in accounting or bank operation (is a plus).
- Well coordination and collaboration with others.
- Ability to work under pressure and self- motivation.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.