Contact Center Supervisor
Posted: 06/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 03/May/2021
To monitor and achieve business performance of an assigned work shift in order to ensure that Service Standards including script of responding and complaint handling are delivered to customer through calls, live chats, and social media channels with timeliness and superior customer services.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure team members adhere to process compliance and take immediately corrective action to coach and improve situation.
- Recommend, implement and directly monitor team daily activities to maintain smooth operations (e.g., side-by-side, silent, remote, mystery shopping, etc.).
- Monitor progress of cases received and ensure effective case management by following up and following through any challenges faced by team members.
- Ensure achievement of overall quality, compliance, and service level of responsible work shift.
- Align internal monitoring system with external customer feedback by working with line manager(s) to calibrate monitoring processes and results.
- Research and propose to line manager(s) for implementation of automated processes to continuously promote better banking experiences for both internal and external clients.
- Identify team weakness and recommend point to improve, take time to provide training, coaching and feedback as well as motivate them to perform better.
- Keep track of daily report and escalate critical issues to management for a timely and proper solution.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak-up culture”.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Professional Communication, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in contact center, customer services or relevant field.
- Excellent task management, follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proven supervisory skills and ability to motivate team members.
- Demonstrated training, coaching and feedback skills.
- Excellent listening, sales, customer services, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures and excellent banking products and services knowledge.
- Able to identify service gaps, recommend solution, good reporting and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.