Posted:18/04/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Compliance Intern is responsible for supporting Compliance Officer in administrative works.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the administrator of sanction screening, risk profiling and/or suspicious transaction case management.
- Liaise with departments and branches to conduct enhanced due diligence and initiate reporting of suspicious transaction.
- Participating completing process of correspondent banking due diligence.
- Participate in developing compliance tools including, but not limit to sanction screening, risk profiling, transaction monitoring, report and training.
- Support Senior Officer to prepare risk assessment report as from time to time request by management and/or regulator.
- Continuously and timely dissemination of information to all staff involved on the changes of regulations and internal documents related to their competences by implement appropriate information sharing and training programs.
- Performing sufficient and representative compliance testing for either regulatory compliance testing, and prepare compliance risk report.
- Provide advice to business unit to advice related to compliance with regulations and/or AML/CFT.
- Other task may be assigned by Head of Compliance.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector;
- Certificate after 3 months of internship;
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Business Management or other related fields;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Friendly and good problem solving;
- Fluency in English and Khmer;
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email;
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated;
- Self-starter and self-motivation;
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details;
- Ability to work as team and individual.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.