Client Service Supervisor
Posted:25/04/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Client Service Supervisor is responsible for sales-oriented and supporting functions for (i) in-house sales teams’ activities, including designing effective inbound sales strategy, effective referral network, etc., and (ii) working collaboratively with relationship manager(s) to provide superiors service key accounts of the branch.
- Kratie Branch, (1 post).
- Ratanak Kiri Branch, (1 post).
- Svay Rieng Branch, (1 post).
- Prey Veng BranchKrong Bavet Branch, (1 post).
- Kampong Thom Branch, (1 post).
- Kampong Chhnang Branch, (1 post).
- Tboung Khmum Branch, (1 post).
- Banteay Meanchey Branch, (1 post).
- Muk Kampol Branch, (1 post).
- Monireth Branch, (1 post).
- Toul Kok Branch, (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and action on sales opportunity for new business opportunity by responding to enquiries from both new and existing clients.
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Review documents submitted by Client Service Advisor both on paper work and/or in system to make sure it is correct, valid and followed to the set standards policies, processes and procedures.
- Take action to follow up in case provided documents/information are not complete and/or relevant.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship with peers, internal stakeholders, and existing customers in order to achieve the targets.
- Ensure the compliance with ABA’s internal policies, processes & procedure, core values, and code of conducts, etc. are maintained.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in business, finance and marketing field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in servicing area; preferred experiences in leading a small team is considered as additional value.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competent in spoken and written English communication.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.