Client Service Intern
Posted:06/03/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Client Service Intern is responsible for supporting Client Service Adviser in administrative works.
All Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (10 posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in administrative work;
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Receive experience in banking sector;
- Clear understanding of Client Service Adviser roles after internship.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector;
- Certificate after 3 months of internship;
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Business Management or other related fields;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Friendly and good problem solving;
- Fluency in English and Khmer;
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email;
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated;
- Self-starter and self-motivation;
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details;
- Ability to work as team and individual.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.