Client Service Advisor
Posted:25/09/2018 -Closing Date:16/10/2018
Client Service Advisor is responsible for contributing ABA growth and profitability through the provision of quality customer services and sales in respect of all ABA products; including the understanding of customer needs and choices, the communication of product features and benefits and the effective follow up and building of the internal relationship.
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Banteay Meanchey Branch (1 post).
- Kratie Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and action on sales opportunity for new business opportunity by responding to inquiries from both new and existing customers.
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Assist in opening account in system per request from RM or Customers.
- Making sure that the documents submitted are accurate and valid.
- Take action to follow up in case provided documents are not complete.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship and existing customers in order to achieve the targets.
- Ensure the compliance with ABA’s internal policies, processes & procedure, core values, and code of conducts, etc. are maintained.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales & marketing.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competent in spoken and written English communication.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.