Client Service Advisor
Posted: 01/Mar/2021 - Closing Date: 31/Mar/2021
Client Service Advisor is responsible for contribute to ABA growth and profitability through the provision of customer service quality and sales in respect of all ABA products including understanding customer needs and choices, the communication of product features and its benefits and dealing with customers either process account opening or resolve any account related issues.
- Sihanouk Ville Branch (01 posts).
- Central Branch, Phnom Penh (01 post).
- Steung Mean Chey Branch, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify sales opportunity, implement cold call program, and take appropriate actions to influence customer buying behavior by delivering the effective consultative service to both new and existing customer.
- Process customer account opening over the counter to achieve individual set deposit target.
- Verify customer identification and required documents to confirm their eligibility for account opening, and follow up any incomplete documents.
- Resolve account service related issues which aim to provide effective customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain secure, efficient and accurate filing to keep the confidentiality of customers and serve as a reference for any further settlement of disputes.
- Maintain the superior product and service knowledge to ensure the quality of customer service provided.
- Create effective referral networks including internal relationships, existing customers and local market activities to broadly promote the Bank’s product and services.
- Keep a close eye on the Bank’s local competitors on what they are doing and how they are performing to make an effective plan to gain the market share.
- Promote the Bank’s products and services to create the brand awareness and customer traffic.
Skills and Specifications
- Hold high school or bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant filed.
- Obtain at least 2 years working experience in customer service.
- Possess good sales, customer service and computer skill.
- Possess good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill both Khmer and English.
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.