Client Acquisition Intern
Posted:06/03/2018 -Closing Date:30/04/2018
Client Acquisition Intern is responsible for supporting Client Acquisition Officer in administrative work.
All Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (30 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Can drive motor
- Willing to work outside the office (outdoor sale)
- Friendly and good in communication and relationship
- High commitment
- University student (from Year 2 to Year 4 or fresh graduate)
- Assist to CAO daily work
- Prepare account opening document
- Make appointment with customers for sale and account opening
- Clearing account opening document with back office staff
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector;
- Certificate after 3 months of internship;
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields;
- Good file management;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Fluency in English and Khmer;
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email;
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated;
- Self-starter and self-motivation;
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details;
- Ability to work as team and individual;
- Being able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.