CCTV Camera Officer
Posted:01/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
CCTV Camera Officer is responsible for Monitoring, Checking and responsible any processing related to CCTV Camera, Access Door System, Alarm System for all branches
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading and assign CCTV Team for Viewing and Reviewing CCTV Camera.
- Backup Video and picture to Management as per request.
- Site Survey installation plan for new branch and renovation building.
- Daily checking CCTV Camera Quality and working status.
- Keep the management information system up to date and produce monthly/quarterly performance reports as required.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiency.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV cameras to provide shift cover/ additional support when operationally necessary.
- Leading team for issued temporary access card for new staff and renew for lost card staff.
- Checking access permission for promotion staff and Teller replacement.
- Giving attendance report to BM and HR as per request.
- Giving access report to Management as per request.
- Train qualified Access control team members.
- Conduct frequent checks of employee accessing to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Monitors access by looking-up ID status; verifying owner identity.
- Daily checking AM & DAM Function Monthly testing check for all branches with ACC and Admin and IT Support.
- Reporting any error & abnormal alarming to management team.
- Repairing and Maintenance to makes modifications on a variety of access control boards, card-reader, Exit Button, electric and Magnetic Locks, panic alarm devices, door sensor alarms, DVR machine, CCTV Camera and Other supportive devices.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 2 years relevant experiences.
- Good skill at CCTV, Access & Alarm System.
- Good at Basic Maintenance and Repairing.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.