Cash Operations Audit Officer
Posted: 08/Jun/2021 - Closing Date: 08/Jul/2021
To conduct auditing programs on cash operations including annual planning of audit activities, performing an engagement and audit fieldwork, preparing audit report, following up recommendations to ensure progress of implementation is fulfilled.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business process over the counter related to teller area (cash and non-cash transactions…).
- Detect unusual transaction and non-compliance with law, internal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepare audit plan, finding and recommendation to supervisor/Head of cash operation audit unit for review.
- Conduct auditing as per the respective internal audit plan (full scope and surprise cash count of the branch and HO).
- Follow up on the progress of implementation and recommendation to ensure fulfillment of action;
- Conduct special auditing instructed by Audit Management team.
- Partake in updating cash operations audit procedure annually with Cash Operations Audit Supervisor and Head of cash operation audit unit.
- Attend CEB Training assigned by Canada Management on a quarterly basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Fresh graduate (preferably from auditing school with CAT), or one to two years of banking experiences.
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, cash operations, and risk management.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Moderate skepticism skill and ability to make sound judgement.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.