Cash Operation Audit Officer
Posted: 04/May/2021 - Closing Date: 03/Jun/2021
Cash Operation Audit Officer is responsible for evaluate to adequacy and effective of business process to counter task with tellers, be respond with non-compliance or something again the law and other regulation, make sure internal audit plan is practical correction, and conduct with other tasks of audit process.
- Head Officer, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of business process over the counter related to teller area (cash and non-cash, MGs, TTs transaction, security of main vault, Cash ATM, alarm system …ect, of the bank).
- Detect unusual transaction and non-compliance with law, internal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepare audited plan, finding and recommendation to supervisor review.
- Conduct auditing as per the respective internal audit plan (full scope and surprised cash count of the branch and HO).
- Follow up on the progress of implementation and recommendation.
- Conduct special auditing which instruct by Deputy/ Head of Internal Audit Department.
- Conduct auditing at Head Office mandate.
- Assist Cash Operation Audit Supervisor update cash operation audit procedure annually.
- CEB Training assigned by Canada Management in a quarterly basis.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Minimum two years auditing experience, preferably in a financial institution, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.