Card System Report Development Officer
Posted: 16/May/2022 - Closing Date: 16/Jun/2022
To develop reports relevant to card system to support the Bank’s business operations/requirement in a timely and accurate manner.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
- Build and develop software relevant to card system report for both internal and external projects.
- Create card performance reports based on requester’s required field of information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare management report in monthly/quarterly/yearly basic.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to complete the project timely and effectively.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to line manager or relevant stakeholders for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline and scope.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS or relevant field.
- Minimum one years of working experiences in software development or relevant experiences.
- Knowledge in oracle database or PL/SQL (preferred).
- Basic understanding of banking operations, ATM features, SWITCHING and components.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.