Card System Officer
Posted:01/08/2018 -Closing Date:30/08/2018
The Card System Officer is responsible for managing card system and maintaining all application related to card system for smoothly operation.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (8 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily checking system to make sure the whole system working fine and correctly. Like checking VISA/MC/China UnionPay/E-Commerce connections and all type of transactions performed by on-us card and off-us card on our terminals and on off-us terminals.
- Maintain all card system application servers connect to Oracle Database server, all application to Oracle Database.
- Creating new user in system, assign user rights and install card system application on PC.
- Fixed and repair some IT equipment HardWare like printer/fax error and some card system software and other office software like Install new windows, Microsoft office, Email…etc.
- Create new terminal keys (POS-ATM), assigned new key into terminal and do configuration on terminal in the system.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- 3 years experience in Card System.
- Good knowledge in software and systems related to Card operational management.
- In-depth knowledge of Card operations, including hardware, software, communication and security.
- Proficient in leadership and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Ability to manage a complex team with unique processes and adapt to change rapidly.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Should have experience of working with Oracle database and pl/sq programming.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.