Business Performance Specialist
Posted: 04/Jun/2021 - Closing Date: 05/Jul/2021
This role will assist Head of Business Performance Unit in responsible for managing/analysis reports in BDD and for supporting the executive team by facilitating the identification and planning of key strategic performance improvement activities to drive achievement of organizational goals. Moreover, BPS will assist HBPU to develop, track, analyze and monitor the performance management reports, doing research on market trend etc., and make appropriate recommendations that will positively contribute to each department's productivity.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing & analyses daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting by consulting with line manager and related stakeholders.
- Summarize, analyze, monitor and report business performance to support strategic business. decisions and draft presentations to line manager to support performance improvement for each business unit.
- Develops and maintains databases to support data analysis and research findings for business projects.
- Assist in preparation of recommendations for implementation of new or revised policies, procedures, and/or process changes/improvements. Write reports that summarize findings, data collection techniques, implementation options etc.
- Assist in preparation of operational manual in Business Performance Unit.
- Assist in preparation KPI training material and conduct training material to sale team
- Assist in preparation of training plan and monitor all training plan conducted by each department/unit under BDD.
- Conduct research, analyze trends, determine accuracy and relevancy of data/information, and use sounds judgment to evaluate alternatives.
- Doing research for opportunities for improvement with regard to sales reporting and sales efficiency in BDD.
- Maintains positive working relationships with managers, supervisors, employees and other stakeholders to gain their cooperation and support.
- Provide direction and support to each business department/unit whenever required.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- At least Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, IT with at least 2 years experience.
- Excellent data analytical, communication and inter-personal skill.
- Knowledge of business strategies, objectives, planning, development, research methodologies.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver outputs in a timely manner.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Good commercial knowledge and biz acument.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy such as Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, initiative to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.