Business Application Support Supervisor
Posted: 21/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 21/Oct/2021
This role is responsible for controlling and supporting bank's user over all issues concerning core banking system, Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated system to keep them in stable service 24/7, Running End of Day, End of Month and End of Year procedures, if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule, Auditing and Administrating on Security user maintenance, Simulating, applying all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support of bank’s user over all user issues concerning.
- Understand system functions processes, workflows, data structure to be easy in checking any issues and report to manager/vendor.
- Independently communicate and raise issues to NBC Team in solving problem.
- Setup and Maintenance NBC Application based on business requirement.
- Technical path and NBC functionality based on application wise.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation and execution of the core banking system operation.
- Implement all project Integration with vendor/developer base on business requirement.
- Manages the testing and application of patches into the NBC application wise after getting confirm from NBC Memo/Procedure.
- Simulate, apply all fixes and patches to keep system up to date in terms of functionality, productivity, and security.
- Audit and Administrate on Creating new user, transferring, and disabling users in system.
- Be responsible for supporting daily core banking operation of the bank.
- Maintenance and monitoring in systems in orders to keep them in service 24/7 (only for those systems which must be 24/7) and reporting to supervisor about any errors, slowness or unavailability of services.
- Regularly update daily and monthly incident report, then submit to Manager.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor or Manager.
- Reviews and updates procedures and manuals in line with changes in business processes, requirements, and Technology operating environment.
- Resolves and escalates of any service disruption in line with the set standards.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, reports and communication lines.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science in IT.
- Master or MBA an added advantage.
- At least 3-4 year experience in daily operation support in microfinance or banking sector.
- Good experience in oracle database language Oracle DB, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good experience in Unix Operation System.
- Well coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Good Project management, Communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.