Business Application Support Officer
Posted: 21/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 21/Oct/2021
This position is responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class consumer experience into the Bank’s web and mobile app based projects. S/he should be proficient in both User Experience and User Interface areas (visual design). S/he should translate complex business/user needs into customer-focused solutions and help develop the whole user experience including cross-platform prototypes, user interface designs, and interaction models.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support of bank’s user over all user issues concerning.
- Understand system functions processes, workflows, data structure to be easy in checking any issues and report to manager/vendor.
- coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Be responsible for supporting daily core banking operation and financial application.
- Control access permissions and privileges to FLEXCUBE.
- Administrate on creating new, transferring, and closing users.
- Simulate issue in test environment to find out the root cause, then update to Manager.
- Maintenance and monitoring in systems in orders to keep them in service 24/7 (only for those systems which must be 24/7) and reporting to supervisor about any errors, slowness or unavailability of services.
- Execution of End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM), and End of Year (EOY) procedure.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, reports and communication lines.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science in IT.
- At least one year experiences informational technologies in microfinance or banking sector.
- Good experience in oracle database language Oracle DB, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good experience in Unix Operation System.
- Good Communication, presentation, and problem-solving kills.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.