Posted:15/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. The BA will need to design and document workflow, process structures, etc., and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness of ABA’s core business process; especially, the branch operation. BA will need to track and analyze changes implemented and make appropriate recommendations that will positively contribute to the department’s productivity.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiative and development detailed documentation of business process including process, guideline, policy, workflow with Business Process Manager (BPM) to ensure work efficiency and effectiveness of the Bank/ Unit as well as better management of risk.
- Assisting BPM in developing strategic products, services and/or programs to support the business unit’s goals (financial, quality, productivity, customer service, operational efficiency etc.). Gather all the required data from the various departments/branches and analyze the functions, operations and identify problem areas (operational issue, process issue, technical issue) and recommend the solution, changes, modification and/or revision of them to BPM, Chief Business Development Office (CBDO) and Management Team.
- Providing training in order to strengthen users ‘knowledge of operational process and service quality.
- Taking part actively in the strategic planning of the unit for improving sales productivity and customer service, and provide input as to the best course of action.
- Closely monitoring marketing strategies and procedures introduced by other players (Banks, MFIs), recommend BPM/CBDO if found any change materially/ adversely impacts or threatens to ABA Bank’s business.
- Contribution to initiate, develop, and monitor effective reporting tools (daily, weekly and monthly) of sales performance of individual staff and branch (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, etc.).
- Gathering feedback and continuous improving the process, policy and workflow by conducting surveys after implementation the changes.
- Working closely with business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or business processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance and banking, or IT.
- Minimum 3-year experience working in financial industry.
- Directly or indirectly involving in process developments including hard or soft processes.
- Proven abilities to cover tasks in front to middle offices such as branch operation, local and international payment, card payment, etc., is preferred.
- Has proven abilities to analyze identify risk and recommend appropriate solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the process flow.
- Has proven competitive IT knowledge and skills, including ability to identify soft system implication, its workflow, etc.,
- Has proven initiatives and successful implementation of new concepts in process development and its impacts.
- Has proven excellent English competencies, both verbal and written communication – (Candidate with a minimum IELTS band of 5.5 is prioritized).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.