Branch Support Supervisor
Posted:15/03/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Branch Support Supervisor is responsible for replacement all teller supervisors at branch and supervise all teller positions at branch to ensure the efficient and effective operations of the teller line. Duties may include assigning workflow, training tellers, monitoring customer service, and ensuring duties are in conformance with established procedures.
Head Office, Phnom Pneh (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle schedule to replace teller supervisor at branch.
- Provide training and coaching to enable team members and new staff.
- Collect the issue at branch and solve the problem.
- Responsibility area as a teller supervisor.
- Do reports after replacement at branch.
- Execute an extensive variety of customer transactions in accordance with Bank policy and procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of all products offered by the Bank and corresponding policies, procedures and regulations to subordinates.
- Handle large amounts of cash in an organized, timely and accurate fashion. Balances own cash drawer with a high degree of accuracy.
- Handle complex customer issues while executing excellent customer service principles.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone etiquette, communication abilities, and customer service skills to promote positive image for the Bank and promote and maintains excellent level of customer service from all tellers.
- Maintain cooperative and productive work atmosphere, including “speak-up culture” within the branch; explain the Bank policy and procedures to customers if needed.
- Coordinate tellers’ activity, working schedules, assigns duties.
- Responsible for daily office work to ensure proper balancing of branch, timely delivery of work to appropriate departments and responsible for cross-selling and referral targets in your area.
- Monitor and maintain branch cash levels and prepares related reports as needed.
- Work with tellers to resolve more complex transactions, correct errors, and in assist with difficult customer requests.
- Resolve routine and complex personnel problems; provides input to Branch Manager/Deputy Manager for disciplinary actions.
- Oversee the execution of daily banking procedures as related to teller line and ATM (if ATM is placed under branch’s responsibility).
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance or other related fields.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in supervisory skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.