Branch Operations Officer
Posted: 03/Jun/2021 - Closing Date: 02/Jul/2021
To manage daily branch operations and provide a high standard of operational control, especially in the areas of customer onboarding processes through strictly complying with Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) internal rules.
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the documents required for account opening are submitted properly to maintain compliance to Operational Manual.
- Ensure the Account Information and Customer Information are correctly registered and consistent with submitted documents to maintain accuracy and validity of the information.
- Ensure accurate and timely update of Account Information (specimen uploading, change of Account Information…) to avoid any operational and financial risks.
- Ensure proper filing of account opening files and other related documents to serve as reference documents for future usage.
- Segregate account file as per policy i.e dormant, amendment, and close account to ensure proper filing system and avoid any operational risk.
- Monitor and maintain a proper stock control for security document (passbook, cheque book, and FD certificate) to speed up the customer service time-consuming and prevent any fraud.
- Provide accurate and timely administrative services to the customer requests through CSAs such as issuance of cheque book to ensure the compliance of service-level agreement as well as to keep customers satisfied.
- Provide briefing on operation matter to peers and frontline staff and consultative support on operation to branch staff to keep them informed of obtained information.
- Reinforce daily operations at back office to ensure staff in frontline are implementing the procedures correctly.
- Perform other operational tasks as assigned from managers.
Skills and requirements
- Fresh graduate or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting, administration or any relevant field.
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and risk management.
- Good customer services skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good team work, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.