Branch Operation Officer (Special Shift)
Posted:26/07/2018 -Closing Date:30/08/2018
Branch Operation Officer is responsible for assisting branch manager/deputy branch manager in ensuring the smooth running of daily branch operations and a high standard of operational control; especially in the areas of customer on boarding process as well as the compliance to AML/CFT internal rules. In addition, you also provide efficient in meeting customer’s banking needs and work together as a team in achieving sales and initiatives.
- Central Market Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Central Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Stade Chas Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Borei Keyla Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Teok Thla Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Siem Reap Branch (1 post).
- Mao Tse Tung Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the process for account opening and validation in system as effective as possible. Making sure documents submitted by front officers are accurate and valid. Take action to follow up in case provided documents are not complete.
- Upload the specimen signature form, signed by proper discretionary holder(s) on timely manner.
- Contribute to efficient delivery of customer requests, including, issuance of cheques book, cheque activation, bank confirmation (i.e., scheduled account statement printing…), etc.
- Maintain a proper control of sales kits and stock for passbook, FD certificate, blank cheques book, brochures, etc., take action to report and request for the new stock as necessary.
- Support and handle complex customer’s issues in supporting sales area while executing excellent customer service principles.
- Monitor daily account movement in material amount (USD 50K or more) and make necessary reports to DBM/BM.
- Work in collaboration with front officers to collect pending fees (i.e., dormant fee) and improve the structure of values account; take action on closure of low value accounts.
- Maintains cooperative and productive work atmosphere, including “speak-up culture” within the branch.
- Assist DBM/BM on other operational tasks as assigned by BM/DBMCS.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as an operations officer, customer service-related skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good internal relationship building.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.