Posted: 27/Dec/2021 - Closing Date: 27/Jan/2022
Branch Concierge is responsible for provide a great customer experience from the time customers walk in-out by welcoming and greeting with ABA’s 5-Star Service Standard, projecting an attitude of friendly professionalism, building rapport with customers, assisting and referring customers to the right banking services and specialists. To identify the needs and prospects of clients for a variety of general banking services through a pro-active and needs-based sales approach.
- Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (15 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers upon their arrival and leave by implementing the Bank’s 5-Star Service Standard to make a positive first impression on customers.
- Refer customers to the right and suitable banking services and specialists through queue ticketing by maintaining an acceptable level of ABA’s product and service knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Educate customers about Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and Cash-in Kiosk Machine (CiM) usage to ensure its fast and convenient transactions and keep them from being conned.
- Guide customers to download and register to ABA Mobile App and i-Banking in order to increase number of digital self-service banking.
- Keep promoting the Bank’s products and services to increase brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Create effective referral networks including internal relationship, existing customers and local market activities.
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or associate degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- None to one year of working experiences in front-line.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good math skills, teamwork, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.