Branch Cash Management Officer
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
Branch Cash Management Officer is responsible on delivery cash from/to within branches, from Nostro account of other bank for cash transaction, and Keep branch’s cash transit form in folder by date.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery cash from/to within branches after make sure that the cash must be transferred the same as amount request or remit.
- Delivery from Nostro account of other bank for cash transaction.
- Keep branch’s cash transit form in folder by date.
- Checking actual cash amount with by branch.
- Sort new bill for ATM.
- Provide superior customer service that will satisfy our customer/staff and make them loyal, using ABA's service standard as a reference point at all the times.
- Other task assigned by manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences or any related fields.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English).
- Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.