Branch Cash Management Officer
Posted: 06/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Oct/2021
Branch Cash Management Officer is responsible to deliver cash from/to Head Office and branches on a timely and accurate manner by strictly following the branch cash management policies and procedures to maintain the sustainability of the Bank’s operations.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (06 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare cash in transit advice/document properly based on internal policies to conduct accurate delivery of cash from/to Head Office and Branches.
- Deliver cash from/to Head Office and branches as requested to maintain cash supply for branches on time.
- Deliver cash from Nostro Account of other banks to the Bank for cash transactions.
- Gather, classify and file the cash in transit document in the folder by date and in order based on internal policy.
- Sort new bills for ATMs cash loading to satisfy customers.
- Check and select stain note from cash received from branches and other banks.
- Prepare letter / cheque as per instruction form to fulfill all requirements with branch, and other banks for some purposes (fund transfer, Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal, loan refinance etc.).
- Handle to process transaction in system matching with the request form and requirement.
- Close End of Day balance and submit to line manager to correctly manage the balance.
- Strictly follow branch cash management policies and procedures to maintain the sustainability of the Bank’s operations.
- Escalate issue to line manager for a solution.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking or accounting field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in related function.
- Excellent organizing, classifying and filing skills.
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, cash operations, and risk management.
- Good follow-up, communication, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.