ATM/CIM Cash Management Officer
Posted:06/07/2018 -Closing Date:20/07/2018
This role is responsible for manage ATM hopper in transit, collection cash from Cash-in Kiosk machine and ATM/CiM error. Duties may include supporting senior officer and supervisor for verifying actual cash with receipt ATM and Cash-in Kiosk machine and sort new bill for ATM.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (4 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage ATM hopper in transit.
- Support to ATM cash management supervisor for verifying actual cash with receipt of ATM remaining.
- Monitor ATM error and collect the reason of error, ATM maintenance and ATM removing.
- Make sure ATM hopper input with the right position.
- Run & verify cash from ATM/ Paygo with Head Unit at office.
- Collect cash from Kiosk machine.
- Monitor Kiosk error and collect the reason of error, maintenance and removing.
- Sort new bill for ATM.
- Other task assigned by manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Completed high school or bachelor degree in Business, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any related fields.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English).
- Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.