App Support Training and Administration Officer
Posted: 21/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 21/Oct/2021
This role is responsible for controlling and supporting bank's application over all issues concerning App Supplementary Apps and core banking system. Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated system to keep them in stable service 24/7 to establish, manage, administer IT Apps user guide, policy, and procedures to ensure preventive, and recovery strategies are in place and keep all those App documents and admin tasks up to date, and with application hardening skills. This value driven internal audit department is seeking to add its first Information Technology (IT) audit professional to strengthen the department.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding kind of documentation and publishing the Application Document and security policies within IT Department.
- Understanding backup and recovery apps and make recommendations for action.
- Monitor and manage significant security issues/breaches, taking remedial action where possible.
- Know how to develop and maintenance the IT Risk Assessment by including identifying areas where the application units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
- Admin on inventory and stationery for App Support Team.
- Investigate, respond, and report on applications security incidents.
- Experience with teaching/training system in college/university is a plus.
- Know how to check the vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and internal security for the IT department.
- Experiencing of IT auditing processes and skill in planning, analyzing, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Implementing and maintaining the applications' security policies and work internal team or vendor.
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application security.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and formulate ideas and recommendations.
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX (preferred).
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science in IT and related fields.
- At least 1-year experiences of informational technologies or computer science in microfinance or banking sector.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration and knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL database.
- Minimum 1-year of working experience in App/web security and documents support.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Be an honest, quick learner, flexible and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team and problem-solving kills.
- Willing to learn new technology and more self-motivation and self-study.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written) in Khmer and English language.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.