Posted: 19/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 15/Mar/2021
This position is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Android mobile app and integration with the back-end web service. You will work alongside with other developers, designer, product owner and QA team to understand and implement the product feature. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creation of quality products is essential for this role.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Build new feature for the Android application.
- Collaborate with the team of designer, developers, tester, product owners to define, design and ship new feature of the Android app.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge case, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Attend team daily standup and other team meeting.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with Android app development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and android fragmentation.
- Familiar with material design guideline.
- Have published at least one Android app.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Passionate about learning new technology.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good oral communication and written documentation skills
- Good time management and self-discipline
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Knowledge with development tool chain such as JIRA, Jenkin, GIT, BitBucket, TestFairy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.