Accounting and Administrative Officer
Posted:21/02/2018 -Closing Date:30/04/2018
The Accounting and Administrative Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
Chroy Chang Va Branch, Phnom Penh (1post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle monthly budget.
- Prepare ticket advance.
- Handle leave form of all staff.
- Manage stationery and supplies.
- Keep letter in/out.
- Collect all assets from staff resigned.
- Prepare Fixed Assets.
- Handle emergency demand.
- Check voucher from operation department.
- Prepared voucher in order for accounting department.
- Prepared Cash record and verify with chief of teller.
- Daily report: Deposit, Other Transaction review, cash reconciliation, customer report, general information.
- Monthly performance report: income detail, deposit portfolio and loan portfolio.
- New account opened during the month and outstanding balance by end of Month Report.
- Do financial report: profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and summary report.
- Handle some tasks from Branch Manager when he/she was absent.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting or any related field.
- Must have 1 year experience related to accounting, finance or admin job.
- Strong in communication skill.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Computer skills in word, excel, internet & e-mail.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.