Vendor Dispute Resolution Supervisor
Posted: 06/Oct/2020 - Closing Date: 06/Nov/2020
To act as second-in-charge of Head Department in monitoring Vendor Dispute Resolution team members’ daily activities, solve complex/sensitive disputes of vendors (including but limited to Payment Service Providers “PSPs”) following the Bank’s policies and procedures/standard practices, verify and update critical reports for line manager(s) to ensure timely dispute resolved, compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures and provision of amicable solutions for all.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor daily dispute cases executed by dispute resolution team members to ensure timeliness, identify challenges and provide win-win solutions to satisfy customers’ demands.
- Monitor regularly on vendor dispute processing status to ensure all cases are being processed and closed on timely manner.
- Monitor daily abnormal transactions of utilities payment and contact to customers to confirm for further processing/clearing of payment.
- Follow up on any pending cases processed by members and provide guidance/advice for them to resolve the case amicably.
- Work directly with new vendors/PSPs to obtain required documents for dispute resolution in order to design dispute handling process and submit to higher authority for approval.
- Attend the meeting with vendors/PSPs’ representatives to resolve sensitive/complex disputes when required.
- Ensure team members maintain a healthy relationship with both vendors/PSPs and customers by providing good consultations and solutions.
- Take lead in adhering to the Bank’s established policies and procedures as well as each vendor’s agreed dispute handling process in resolving dispute cases.
- Prepare monthly dispute resolution report analysis to vendors/PSPs to provide an analytical summary of disputes and critical reports required by line managers as well as ensure members update their report.
- Manage all vendor dispute cases assigned from Head Unit/Head Department and further process it to relevant stakeholders (if necessary) to ensure a robust team performance;
- Provide coaching and training to team members regarding dispute handling procedures, or relevant updates regarding vendor dispute resolutions.
- Process complex dispute transactions escalated from members by analyzing cases, collecting and verifying submitted references, and respond back to vendors/related stakeholders by applying the Bank’s set rules and regulations for dispute handling.
- Respond to any dispute inquiries received through email, phone and other communication channels.
- Provide training to frontline officers to keep them informed of the dispute handling procedures with customers as assigned from Head Unit/Department.
- Handle assigned projects/tasks regarding payment dispute handling procedures, templates as such.
- Perform other duties as assigned from management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum two years of professional experiences in dispute handling field or payment field.
- In-depth knowledge of FinTech/Payment and dispute handling procedures.
- Strong relationship management, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skill.
- High analytical skills and critical judgement of case scenarios.
- Good team management, supervisory, collaboration and task management skills.
- Ability to communicate in Khmer and English.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Bank’s software.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Strong dedication to detail and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.