Terminal Software Compliance Officer
Posted:23/07/2019 -Closing Date:23/08/2019
This position is responsible for testing, installing, monitoring with existing and new software in Terminal department, ATM, Cash-in, POS and provide training to internal staff.
- Head Officer (03 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team work and follow up team to completed task as schedule.
- Collect and prepare report weekly.
- Install and verify Software on ATM/Cash-in/POS.
- Check software and hardware on ATM / Cash-in /POS follow the schedule.
- Testing new software, scenario on ATM/Cash-in/POS.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Experience in ATM Switching system, Card Management System and card personalization software.
- Good knowledge in ATM and POS implementation and management.
- Good knowledge in Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card operation.
- Knowledge of financial/accounting principles, banking operation, e-banking features and components.
- Minimum three years working experience in ATM switching/card management system or related fields.
- Very good interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Good project management skills.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.