Posted: 29/Sep/2020 - Closing Date: 28/Oct/2020
Teller is responsible for handling customer transactions at banks, including taking deposits, disbursing cash, opening accounts, and investigating fees.
- S'ang District Branch (1 post).
- Kampong Thom Branch (1 post).
- Khos Thom District Branch (1 post).
- Chom Chao Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Monireth Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Central Market Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Counter operations.
- Handle cash for all the transactions.
- Money counterfeit notice.
- Deposit/withdraw cash and cheque.
- Be Confidential with the customer’s balance or other transactions.
- Exchange money.
- Printing bank statement.
- Closing Account.
- Provide a comfortable way for customers with the bank services.
- Check the closed balance with cash on daily basis.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience of relevant experiences in customer services or other front line role.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process cash transaction.
- Attention to details.
- Good planning, problem solving & organizing skills.
- Computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command in spoken and written English is required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.