Posted:26/11/2018 -Closing Date:25/12/2018
System Administrator is responsible for daily trouble shooting and maintenance of all bank’s servers to ensure bank’s servers serving 24/7 by using redundancy schemas. H/She is in charge of preparing performance report weekly, monthly making backup of all servers, applying update patch to safeguard security breaches. Furthermore, H/She prepares list of spare equipment stored in the bank for replacement purposes in emergency.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, upgrade and daily maintenance of all bank’s servers installed inside the bank’s server room or outside.
- Keep all bank’s servers serving 24/7, using redundancy schemas for all servers.
- Daily monitoring of all bank’s servers, identifying and fixing performance and security breaches, weekly report of such monitoring with actions taken shall be sent to CTO to review.
- Monitor of the bank’s servers loading and performance and taking actions to enhance (or replace). Enhancement (or replacement) reports shall be sent to CTO monthly as proposals.
- Making backups of all servers based on schedule approved by CTO. Report of backups made shall be sent to CTO each Monday for past week.
- Monitor and maintenance of uninterrupted power supply of server rooms of the bank. Maintaining UPS replacement schedule due to aging of UPSs. The schedule shall be reviewed annually and approved by CTO.
- Weekly testing of take over generator. Such test shall be done weekly in cooperation with administration department.
- Monitor of cooling system of all server rooms and ordering timely maintenance from administration department. Review of cooling system shall be done monthly.
- Review list access cards allowed entering server rooms of the bank in cooperation with security department.
- Prepare annual development action plan submitted every year not later than Dec 10 to CTO for approval for the next coming year.
- Organization of “Support team” to communicate with other IT units of the bank over their requests.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of working experience as a System Administrator or in banking sector.
- Holding System Administrator Certified Associate is preferable.
- Be honest, quick learner, flexible and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to learn new technology and more self-motivation and self-study.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.