SWIFT Operation Officer
Posted:29/08/2019 -Closing Date:27/09/2019
To ensure the accurate and timely of swift processing from any oversea remittance from ABA bank branch networks. They will responsible for inward and outward remittance both processing and investigations.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Swift typing and create message MT103 with time line.
- Verify remittance form with accuracy and comply with policy before processing in swift message.
- Be ensure that MT103 creation conform to information in remittance form.
- Coordinate with remittance operations for any miss information in remittance form.
- Be able to create other swift message assigned by management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance field.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in remittance or swift operator.
- Computer skills in word, excel, internet & e-mail and typing skills.
- Competent in spoken and written English.
- Friendly and teamworks is prefered.
- Willing to learn new update from swift and bank's policy.
- Flexible and able to work overtime, if necessary.
- Be able to meet deadline of work assigned by management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.