Posted:14/02/2019 -Closing Date:14/03/2019
Surveillance Officer is responsible for Conduct home visits or pre-employment personal screening as per request from HR department. S\he may investigate all security related incidents within assigned area and may responsible for conducting preliminary investigations of potential violations of the bank security.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and assigned work for surveillance officer from day to day
- Make an appointment with staffs and theirs family for conducting home visit
- Accompany and assigned work for surveillance officer to conduct home visit,
- Provide technical question to surveillance officer to make an interview with ABA staff's family, Staff neighbour, Local authority for detail information related to new recruited staff.
- Support and assist surveillance officer with their duties.
- Manage home visit document files.
- Conduct preliminary investigation on any cases which may occur during his tour of duty and immediately report to security head all kinds of incidents.
- Investigates and brings to resolution theft investigations involving dishonest employees in assigned market.
- Lodge police reports and liaise with the police and courts on criminal investigation matters. If necessary, represent ABA Bank in court proceedings.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Law, Business Administration or equivalent is required
- Good in English Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Khmer
- At least 2 years Experience in law enforcement with knowledge of judicial system, surveillance techniques and corporate security issues.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills including interviewing skills and leadership ability
- Strong contact with relevant local government bodies
- Negotiation skill
- Knowledge of investigation skills
- Communication and report writing skills
- Ability to follow up diligently and resolve cases/issues in a timely and effective manner
- Be a good listener in order to clarify needs.
- Have a good knowledge of databases and related technology
- Ability to collate all necessary information with strong attention to detail
- Maintain performance under pressure and be able to respond to deadlines and urgent situations.
- Be proactive, have a sense of urgency and initiative to respond to Head of Security's needs.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.