Software Support Officer
Posted: 31/Aug/2020 - Closing Date: 29/Sep/2020
Software Support Officer is responsible for providing back-end support for card operations and execute card’s software development project through developing of card’s new features, new products, and reports of card’s performance to timely support the Bank’s business operations.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (03 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and develop software relevant to card system for both internal and external projects.
- Create card performance reports based on requester’s required field of information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to complete the project timely and effectively.
- Troubleshoot card software issues during operations to ensure smooth and mitigate risk associated with card.
- Build and maintain good relationship with vendors in order to coordinate and solve card software issues occurring during project development and operations.
- Handover and train the newly approved software development platform that is ready to go-live to ensure the next responsible team are able to handle and operate it.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to line manager or relevant stakeholders for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline and scope.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in software development or relevant experiences.
- Knowledge in oracle database or PL/SQL (preferred).
- Basic understanding of banking operations, ATM features, SWITCHING and components.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.