SME Loan Officer
Posted:02/07/2019 -Closing Date:02/08/2019
SME Loan Officer is responsible for processing loan applications for SME and corporate clients, as well as monitoring the loan portfolio.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (10 posts).
- All branches (10 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application.
- Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and arrange to opens new loan account.
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan in kind.
- Have good knowledge about guideline of regulatory body and able to prepare loan reports for internal and external use.
- Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
- Maintains contact and maintain good relationship with client.
- Ensure full compliance with all in-place ABA policies & procedures and with audit recommendations.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Ability to communicate and to maintain good relation with the client.
- Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern.
- Ability to work in confidentiality; ability to work in the field.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance or accounting
- At least 1 year prior experience in credit department in commercial banks.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal English communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Analysis and reporting skills.
- Proficient Khmer typing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.