SME Loan Officer – Level 1
Posted: 05/Jan/2021 - Closing Date: 29/Jan/2021
To process and analyze the SME loan application of clients by conducting credit investigations, scoring, credit checking and other underwriting activities in order to ensure good lending and loan quality of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (5 posts).
- Chom Chao II Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
- Independent Monument Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
- Ou Baek K'am Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Stung Mean Chey Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Siem Reap Branch, Siem Reap Province (2 posts).
- Kompong Thom Branch, Kompong Thom Province (1 post).
- Mongkol Borei District Branch, Banteay Meanchey Province (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing and build new SME clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the SME loan policies and procedures to ensure the secured loans.
- Collect all clients’ required documents for loan application to verify their eligibility for the loan.
- Gather valid applicants’ financial records by obtaining and compiling copies of clients’ credit histories, company’s financial statement and other financial information in order to prevent from being conned.
- Conduct credit investigation to analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, property evaluations, repayment capacity to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Conduct a site visit during loan assessment process to obtain in-depth information concerning to the purpose of customer’s loan application and ensure sufficient and acceptable customer security for the loan.
- Prepare and execute loan contracts and arrange loan disbursement timely and accurately to fulfill clients’ needs and satisfaction.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services for further cross-selling.
- Make the regular site visits to existing customers to determine whether the loan should stay the same or be downgraded due to the actual condition of their loan collateral and/or financial situation as well as to develop relationship with customers for further cross-selling.
- Follow up delinquent client immediately and refer such case to the supervisor to proactively handle loan portfolio.
- Process registration of title deeds at local authority and land office to acquire the legal evidence of client’s right to ownership of the property.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customer needs.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans.
- Excellent knowledge of the bank operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com or call 098 630 108.