Senior Trade Sales Officer
Posted:29/03/2019 -Closing Date:29/04/2019
Senior Trade Sales Officer is responsible for providing efficient consultation to customer which match to their current business and attracts customer to join ABA Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and implement sale and marketing activity.
- Call and contact customer in any channel to get trade clients join ABA.
- Provide consultancy to new clients and setup a customer care program.
- Promote ABA’s trade service both LC, Guarantee, and Trade Loan.
- Site visit and access customers business compare to their requested to ABA and understanding the nature of business and their clients.
- Coordinate with loan department for any additional documents which required by loan department and keep in touch with clients.
- Frequently visit existing clients to see their business activities and keep good contact to the client.
- Liaise with customer on processing Bill Transaction.
- Monitor Bills Due and Bill Settlement.
- Independent checking all Document.
- Investigate all issues in Trade Finance Transaction.
- Prepare report of visiting customer.
- Assist with branch to meet trade clients upon their requested.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking.
- Have 5 years experiences with customer service and 2 years with sale officer and 4 months experiences with Trade Finance.
- Good writing and communication in English.
- Self confident and self motivation encourage.
- Good communication skill with customers.
- Responsibility and loyalty with bank.
- Have knowledge of trade Finance service.
- Understanding work-flow of Trade Finance.
- Be able to consult trade finance with customers independently.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.