Posted:11/10/2019 -Closing Date:12/11/2019
Senior is responsible for supporting supervisor to manage all Teller positions to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the teller line. Duties may include a contribution towards assigning workflow, training news tellers or poor performing tellers if requested, monitoring customer service, and ensuring Tellers’ duties are in conformance with established procedures.
- AEON Mall, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all functions as detailed in “Performance Section” of Teller’s Position Description.
- Executes an extensive variety of customer transactions both on paper work and system in accordance with Bank policy and procedures.
- Monitors and maintains branch cash levels and prepares related reports as needed.
- Oversees the execution of daily banking procedures as related to teller line and ATM (if ATM is placed under branch’s responsibility).
- Demonstrates excellent telephone etiquette, communication abilities, and customer service skills to promote positive image for the Bank and promote and maintains excellent level of customer service from all tellers.
- Act as key point together with Teller Supervisor for tellers to look for support to resolve complex transactions and in assist with difficult customer requests.
Skills and Requirement
- Minimum 2-year working experience as Teller (prefer outstanding staff).
- Good customer service skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Internal relationship building.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.