Senior eVendor Acquisition Officer
Posted:09/01/2020 -Closing Date:07/02/2020
ABA Bank has an opportunity for a Senior eVendor Acquisition Officer based in Phnom Penh. The Senior eVendor Acquisition Officer is responsible to acquire more vendors for Bill Payment service on ABA Mobile, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bill Payment Vendor acquisition pipeline development and control.
- Conducting cold call & providing sales presentation.
- Deepening and managing of ongoing relationship with strategic merchants to uplift. profitability and cross-sell.
- Providing and accrediting subordinates to ensure great knowledge of products and procedure in delivering quality service.
- Track, analyze, & provide solution to all customers' feedback on products, functionality and report to Department Head.
- Work with appropriate business businesses and departments in completing of the sales targets related to "Bill Payment Vendor Connection".
- Payment Vendor Visit and refresh training.
- Sale report preparation.
- Application filling.
- Merchant account maintenance.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent experiences.
- A tech savy is a plus.
- Sales Experience is expected.
- Business oriented.
- Responsible and having good time management.
- Great communication skill.
- Be flexible and be able to work under multiple tasks.
- Computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.