Senior Cash Operation Support Officer
Posted:02/10/2018 -Closing Date:01/11/2018
This Position is to facilitate recruitment active for specifically vacancies on Telling’s Area for branch /Dept. and manage branch’s performance transactions by follow up day to day the recruitment process as well as control department stationary and file document.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct interviews with HR team by analyze & discuss to get an efficient work force whereas selecting the quality candidate of Telling’s Area and fulfill document with manager’s approval and submit to HR by timely.
- Monitor branch’s performance transaction by tracking the volume of transactions with the goal of enhancing productivity service and resource for improving business process/operational.
- Give an advice to Teller’s Area Staff for improving staff performance and motivation.
- Follow up branch’s recruitment process for maintain branch’s resource as well as serving the product services efficiency to customer.
- Daily report to manager of any issue for fulfill the weakness resolution while requirement need for business purpose.
- No complaint from branches/dept. of recruitment process of unqualified candidate of Telling’s Area.
- No complaint from branches/dept. of staff performance transaction and resource. Ex: View Teller’s transaction for analyze to increase staff or counter advice operation staff while meet the issue for improving the business process.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance Banking, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Experience 1 year in human resource/ Teller is preferable.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services is preferable.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in Banking Industry is an asset.
- Good in Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good in written and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Planning, Organizational time management skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Honest and highly commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.