Senior Branch Cash Management Officer
Posted:18/10/2019 -Closing Date:18/11/2019
Senior Branch Cash Management Officer is responsible on issue cheque\letter as per instruction form, for account transferring with NBC and Issue Nostro Cheque. S\he also arrange letter for cash trasnfer from HO to provincial branch, and pass daily transaction entry at HO.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue cheque/letter as per instruction form.
- Issue letter & Cheque for account transferring with NBC (Settlement Account).
- Issue Nostro cheque (Banker cheque, NBC cheque, Canadia cheque…).
- Arrange letter for cash transfer from HO to provincial branch.
- Pass daily transaction entry at HO (cash deposit, cash withdrawal, money exchange….).
- Double check cash from branch.
- Register transaction into main book and mini book.
- Closing EOD balance.
- Other task assigned by manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences or any related fields.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English).
- Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.