Sale Training Specialist
Posted:14/01/2019 -Closing Date:14/02/2019
Sales Training Specialist will assist Head of Sales to coordinate and support sales team to achieve their targets. This includes scheduling and overseeing sales training programs, identifying training needs as well as ensuring new employees receive proper training to meet their responsibilities successfully. Furthermore, Sales Training Specialist will support for conducting interview.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate each branch and individual sales performance to design the right quality training program to improve their performance.
- Design on board training new & existing staff and internees.
- Develop proper training methods for sales team.
- Provide good training plans.
- Make sure all sales team clearly understand all banking products & services.
- Effectively schedule individual & tam training plans on a regular basis.
- Develop good training presentation.Design training test.
- Maintain training records.
- Measure staff knowledge after training.
- Effectively arrange training schedules with HR & other trainers.
- Make sure all sales staff got training.
- Arrange training schedules with HR and other trainers.
- Preparing training materials & test.Support good training materials.
- Analyze the sales team’s product knowledge after training.
- Analyze products knowledge of sales team and report to Head of Sales for further support and improvement.
- Support for conducting interview.
- Proper manage staff turnover & movement.
- Timely provide recruitment report.
- Effectively support branches to complete pending positions.
Skills and Specifications
- 1 or 2 years related working experience is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economic, Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Knowledge of training methods and techniques.
- Ability to manage training arrangement & schedules.
- Good at PowerPoint & Presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and team management skills.
- Good speaking & writing in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.