Sale Performance Management Specialist
Posted:09/09/2019 -Closing Date:09/10/2019
This role is responsible for achieving branch sales targets by providing support, training and coaching and performance monitoring to respective branches under supervision.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Closely monitoring on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sale performance.
- Work closely with branches to identify key challenge and issue of sale team.
- Provide high quality support and coaching to sale team to improve their performance.
- Propose training need for sale team to improve sale performance.
- Implement sale strategic with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and promote long-last relation with both internal and external customers.
- Keep up to date on competitor’s information, promotion and new business.
- Collect all customers feedback and suggestion to improve customer satisfaction.
- Achieve number of M-banking, account and CASA target of all branches under supervision.
- Work closely with CAOs, front line managers, and direct managers, to review KPIs and targets for sales staff as appropriate as per strategic focuses and objectives of the ABA.Customer Service.
- Provide outstanding and consistent advise and service that will satisfy our customer and make them loyal, using ABA’s service standards as a reference point all the times:
- Always smile.
- indicating friendly and welcome behavior.
- Use eye contact.
- indicating attentive listening behavior.
- Greet customer by doing “Sampeas” or shaking hand.
- based on culture of a customer whom employee is dealing with and use the customer’s name or title as appropriate.
- indicating warmly welcome and respectful manner of employees.
- Complete the request or provide assistance and ask if you can do more.
- indicating an extra step taken to showcase better service and explore additional opportunity to full customer’s needs.
- Thank the customer using their name or title as appropriate.
- indicating your politeness to customers.
- Act as a key advocator of ABA to existing and potential customers.
- Take the time to get to know your customers and their personal financial circumstance – particularly when they are new to ABA.
- Actively look to build our customer base by identifying potential customer who would benefit from the portfolio of banking products and services offered.
- Welcome customer concerns as an opportunity to learn and take personal responsibility for the resolution.
- Build a strong relationship with ABA Bank Specialist and other business units who serve your market
- Consistently apply the service standards.
- Make sure minimal complaint from customer as a result of inferior service provided.
- Ensure you comply at all times with ABA’s internal policies and procedure, core values, and code of conducts, etc. (both in system usage and paper work).
- Perform your duties in a safe manner for both yourself and clients.
- Ensure good governance is practices in service operations, including all processes and procedures are followed and risk is managed by checking systems reports and following up on all outstanding issues.
- Assist in preparation of weekly necessary report to direct manager/ department head.
- Achieve good rating from internal audit team.
- Compliance with internal policies and procedures (System and paper work).
- Any required reports are provided on a regular basis.
- No surprise event occurs translating into adversely impacting financial or reputation loss.
- Work as role-model in term of a superior level of customer service within the outlet.
- Create and maintain an environment, which promotes an easy and friendly experience for customer through highly professional service level.
- Be a proactive team participant, proactively contributing to an environment where members are proud of to be part of ABA Bank, passionate about customers and eager to make the team succeed.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for improving the level of customer service provided by the outlet, the efficiency of practices, procedures, and behaviors and presentation of the outlet and the achievement of outlet sales, referral, income, and expense targets.
- Take ownership of your continuing professional development, document your development plan and track your development.
- Contribute honest and direct feedback to your manager on potential service/process enhancement, what is going well, where team improvement is possible.
- Continue to develop your own product, service and sales skills and keep up to date with changes as they occur.
- Build your own development plan and discuss with your BM/ Head of Department.
- Contribute ideas for business and process improvements.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor with major in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management and Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in Micro Finance Institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English Proficiency.
- Good in training and coaching, and performance monitoring.
- Good level of computer program (MS Word & Excel)
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, experience in team management is an advantage.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures
- Outdoor sale experience and understanding how it work.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.