Sale and Service Audit Officer
Posted:03/01/2019 -Closing Date:01/02/2019
Sale and Service Audit Officer is responsible for collect all necessary data for pre audit analysis, conduct the audit field work at branches. S\he also verifies physical fixed assets ,cards, accuracy of passbook fee, cheque book fee, stop payment charge, certified balance and existing of physical account opening file at the branches of each and every selected customer's name.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect all necessary data for pre audit analysis.
- Conduct the audit field work at branches.
- Verifying physical fixed assets and cards at branches.
- Verifying the accuracy of Passbook fee, Cheque book fee, Stop payment charge, and Certified Balance.
- Verifying the existing of physical account opening file at the branches of each and every selected customer's name.
- Checking and verifying the accuracy and consistency of customer's information as compare with its supporting documents for both paper base and paperless recording.
- Ensure the legality and adequacy of customer's supporting document before establishing relationship with customer.
- Ensure the safeguarding of physical account opening file and its controlling system of each branches.
- Ensure the front line staff are strictly in compliance with internal procedure of account opening of the bank from time to time.
- Prepare the internal audit finding report in regard of account opening file along with clear audit finding, risk implication, audit recommendation, the reason from responsible staff, and their immediate manager.
- Ensure the timeline, accuracy, and quality of report writing.
- Ensure the reports are correctly and timely submitted to internal audit manager.
- CEB Training assigned by Canada Management in a quarterly basis.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Minimum two years auditing experience, preferably in a financial institution, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.