Posted: 21/Oct/2020 - Closing Date: 20/Nov/2020
To verify, validate and process domestic and international outward and inward transfer for various products (Money Gram, FIA, FAST and DBP) and solve all transaction discrepancies in accurate and timely manner to ensure full compliance, satisfy customers’ demands and minimize risk associated with it.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify, validate and process domestic and international outward and inward payment, information and supporting references from branches and online banking to ensure all required fields are completed and accurate following the Bank’s policies and procedures;
- Verify submitted documents and alert to branches if there is any missing or invalid information to fully comply to the Bank’s policies and procedures and prevent from any reputational or financial loss;
- Conduct data input in core banking system ensuring accuracy of information;
- Monitor and manage instant payment such as FAST, MG, RIA, and DBP for all incoming & outgoing/send & receive transactions to comply with internal policies and procedures;
- Reconcile daily transactions at End of Day (EOD) to verify and fix any errors in timely manner and submit to line manager for further action;
- Prepare International Transaction Reporting System (ITRS) report and submit to line manager on a daily basis;
- Provide fast and win-win solutions in regard to remittance operations by ensuring compliance and efficiency;
- Keep track on daily report and escalate critical issues/suspects to line manager or relevant stakeholders for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline and scope;
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in International Relations, Accounting, or relevant field;
- Demonstrated initiative ideas and ability to propose such ideas for better improvement of the operations;
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy;
- Good flexibility, interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages;
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors;
- Basic understanding of banking operations.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.