Regulatory Compliance Officer
Posted:08/01/2020 -Closing Date:07/02/2020
The position is to perform monitoring and update changes of new and existing regulation and ensure that appropriate action is taken according to the requirements.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring regulatory changes through an ongoing reviews of all government’s official websites and other independent sources as well as direct letters from applicable authorities.
- Perform impact analysis on the changes of regulation.
- Circulate the regulation to respective line of business for implementation.
- Set up and manage regulation library and update the checklist for new regulation
- Perform risk assessment on new regulations (temporary task during the set up on review and testing team).
- Prepare compliance checklist.
- Support the risk assessment classification activities.
- Participate with supervisor to provide advice on regulations.
- Prepare monthly regulatory update (bulletin).
- Monitor the action plan to implement the new regulation and prepare monthly status report.
- Prepare necessary report as required by management.
- Translate regulation between Khmer and English.
- Maintaining regulatory library.
- Other task is to be assigned by Compliance Supervisor or management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree or fresh graduate in Finance & Banking, Law, or other related fields.
- Experienced or passionate in financial sector or in legal field or compliance in banking.
- Computer literate and at least good in MS-Office application.
- Language proficency in Khmer and English and able to make good translation between both languages.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work.
- Good administrative work and self-organized.
- Honest, flexibility and smart working.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.