Posted: 05/Jan/2021 - Closing Date: 29/Jan/2021
Regional Administrator supervises assigned regional branch control and is responsible for supporting and monitoring the front-line teams and ensuring a high level of quality service to branch admin through the provision of vocational support services, and service advice, and quality referrals to Admin Support at Head Office in accordance with the organizations strategic plan and regulatory responsibilities. She/He must a strong focus, be results orientated, embracing and advocating the company culture. Key to this role is the responsibility of ensuring efficient operations of their regional control.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor the Branch Admin work flow.
- Provide training and technical support for branch admin.
- Coordinate and consolidate the quarterly fixed asset request from all branches.
- To act as link officer between the branch admin and the admin support at head office to ensure a smooth and consistent service.
- To receive, respond to and initiate correspondence from branch admin, and admin support at head office.
- Provide information for consultation documents, and questionnaires concerning all aspects of Branch network.
- Develops, coordinates and implements systems, procedures and controls to ensure and effective centralized work flow.
- Assist in arranging and facilitating meetings, training events, support groups.
- Analyze the root cause of the occurred problem and coordinate the problem solving with concerning body.
- Research, prepare and supply information as required.
- Responsive feedback and communication –internally and externally.
- Reporting with the branch checklist.
- To ensure timeline of branch expansion plan.
- Consulting with branch regarding the future branch expansion.
- Ensure all documentation, checklist report, and calibration has been carried out accordingly and update.
- Dealing with local authority or governor to ensure other legal document and framework for admin department.
- Act in line with all relevant branches/department to eradicate the problem which affects to banking operation.
- Quarterly branch visit.
- Assist with preparation of the branch annual budget plan.
- To review and monitor branch activity, and assist branches with the creation and monitoring of branch development plans. To take a pro active approach to drive branch activity forward, and delivering on those plans.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Administration, Management, Accounting or related skill.
- At least, 2 year experiences in administrative or accounting work.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Develops, coordinates and implements systems, procedures and controls to ensure and effective centralized purchasing.
- Trustworthy and with strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.