Posted:24/04/2019 -Closing Date:24/05/2019
Receptionist is responsible for serves visitors by greeting, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Giving instructions, directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbookand issuing visitor pages
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Directs visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Giving instructions, maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuring visitor pages.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Communicates with respective staff or third parties in regard to the tasks.
- Perform other clerical works as required.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Administrative, or any field.
- Good in verbal and communicate with a wide range of people.
- Experience as Front Office, Admin staff or similar role is preferable.
- Customer Service attitude.
- Fair in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Words, Excel, and Power Point), and Adobe Acrobat).
- Good in English.
- Be Flexible.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.