Public Relations Supervisor
Posted:28/11/2019 -Closing Date:25/12/2019
The Public Relations Supervisor is responsible for the development and execution of the Bank’s PR & external communication strategy. That should be done through the development and implementation of a broad range of communications and public relations activities, relative to the strategic direction and maintaining the enviable corporate image of the Bank by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a Public Relations plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Build, develop and manage relations with different media agencies and media representatives, individuals and other organizations.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create press releases and advertorial articles.
- Organize PR-related research, media coverage and internal channels.
- Collate and analyze media coverage/reports.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials including but not limited to brochures, annual reports, handouts, direct mails and multimedia materials.
- Assist in developing, managing and defining corporate social responsibility policies of the Bank and reinforce activities and initiatives in accordance with the policies.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Finance and Banking (not essential, but an advantage).
- Understanding of basic banking products and services (not essential, but an advantage).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing / Journalism or any related field.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Effective Project Management skill.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles (not essential, but an advantage).
- Exceptional writing and speaking in English and Khmer.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop is an advantage).
- Event planning experience.
- Ability to work in a multi task environment and under pressure.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.