Posted:28/05/2019 -Closing Date:28/06/2019
The main purpose of this role is to assist purposely on draft Bill of Quantity (BOQ), tendering documents, market price analysis, make drawing proposal all ATM booths and branches.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the BOQ, tender bidding document, and draft layout plan of the project.
- Break down the unit price and estimate cost.
- Do market survey of civil and decor material.
- Prepare project work plan and schedule.
- Modify drawing and draft proposal report to line manager.
- Make site instruction to the contractor when we have project.
- Prepare method statement and technical proposal for project as drawing, specification.
- Do quality control and BOQ.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Actively monitor the work environment.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare weekly and monthly on site report to line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Degree in civil engineering and architecture.
- To execute tasks using computer software such as Microsoft office, Microsoft project, Auto CAD Architecture, 3D studio MAX, sketch up pro, v-ray plug-in and adobe creative suites such as Photoshop, illustrator.
- Be good at written and verbal English and other languages.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Mature, pro-active, result-orientated and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel to province for work site inspection.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.