Project Management officer
Posted: 26/Jun/2020 - Closing Date: 27/Jul/2020
To execute assigned card system’s projects through project monitoring, follow-up and reporting in order to reach its set timeline and deliverables as well as to conduct underwriting activities and documentations as tools to support the development of projects.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute project planning designed by higher level by understanding the overall project’s objectives, timeline, methodologies and deliverables in order to effectively engage, communicate and monitor the project development progress with key persons involved.
- Monitor project progress and follow up on pending tasks to ensure timeliness of tasks deliveries.
- Propose and exchange ideas to solve issues occurring during project development through clear and transparent communication.
- Prepare a detailed minute of meetings for all meetings attended to serve as a tool to drive and monitor each task and key person-in-charge within the set deadline after discussion.
- Gather all required documents, information and reporting from relevant stakeholders including internal specialists and external vendors to ensure successful kickoff, development and completion of assigned projects.
- Partake in report template development and user testing (SIT, UAT, etc…) to ensure no errors and smooth project completion before its launching for operations.
- Prepare and gather all sign-off documentations for each milestone or delivery stage during project development and upon final completion of the project for future references.
- Deliver user navigation/system manual to relevant stakeholders upon completion of project to ensure all information and features of the system are trained to them for daily operations.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to line manager or relevant stakeholders for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline and scope.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS/BIS or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in ATM features, SWITCHING and components or relevant experiences.
- Knowledge in oracle database or PL/SQL (preferred).
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.