Professional Practice Audit
Posted:31/01/2019 -Closing Date:28/02/2019
Professional Practice Audit is responsible for Optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of audit processes and Maintaining audit methodology, policies, and procedures.
- Head Office, phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of audit processes.
- Maintain audit methodology, policies, and procedures.
- Undertake on-going quality assurance reviews of various audit activities, and give conclusion.
- Work closely with other internal audit units to help build/update audit methodology.
- Work closely with the audit in-charge of each unit that support each supervisor/head of audit unit to drive consistent adherence to policies and procedures.
- Make sure IA’s practice and policy procedure are compliance with Standards (ABA, NBC, BNC, IIA).
- Manage various projects throughout the year.
- Follow up on previous Action Plan.
Skills and Specifications
- At least two years experiences in Internal or external audit (Internal Control, Corporate Governance, Quality Assurance.
- Good communication skill with very tough situation.
- Flexible and work with less supervision condition.
- Willingness to travel to province frequently.
- Good command in English language.
- Computer literacy, especially family of Microsoft, core-banking system knowledge is an advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.